We are looking for students who have a passion for learning and can demonstrate academic ability to see first-hand what it is like to work for a global energy company, founded in Australia with a spirit of innovation and determination
Gain insight into working within an innovative and dynamic multi-disciplined organisation.
Our 12-week program provides you with:
- The chance to be assessed for a position on our Graduate Development Program
- Insight into our culture and exposure to our top professionals
- Valuable and extensive on the job work experience
- Practical experience to build on your theoretical knowledge
- The support of a graduate buddy and your supervisor
You might even see our operations first-hand through a placement in Karratha or a potential site visit.
This is a paid work experience opportunity with accommodation and return travel provided to applicants residing outside of Perth.
Curious about which area of our business is for you? Explore our disciplines in the degree matcher here.
Our Summer Vacation Program is designed for students completing their university studies in Australia.
You are eligible to apply to our Summer Vacation Program if you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian permanent resident.
- An international student currently studying and residing in Australia with unrestricted Australian working rights over the summer vacation period.
- Studying an Undergraduate, Honours, Post Graduate, Masters or PHD.
- In your penultimate (second to last) or final year of university.
The 12-week program will commence late November and finish mid-February, located in our head office in Perth or at our operations in Karratha.
Applications for the 2023/2024 Summer Vacation Program are now closed.