The information contained on this website has been compiled in order to inform you about Woodside and its activities. We hope you will find it interesting.
There are a few legal qualifications we would like to make to you about this information:
- It is subject to change at any time without notice.
- While every effort has been made to ensure that it is correct at the date of its inclusion, we do not warrant that it is complete or accurate, or that it will not cause damage or is free from any computer virus. The information is provided solely on the basis that you will be responsible for verifying all relevant representations, statements and information.
- Should you be contemplating making investment decisions, we urge you to take independent professional advice. The Woodside share price is obtained from the Australian Stock Exchange. However, there are delays in updating the price. You should contact the Australian Stock Exchange directly for the updated share price.
- To the maximum permitted by law, Woodside and its affiliates, directors, employees, contractors, agents and assigns will not be liable for any damages, equitable or statutory damages or compensation, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss of profits whatsoever arising out of any reliance on the information, use or access of, or any inability to use or access, this website or any part of it, or any other site linked to this website.
- Links connecting this site with other sites are for convenience only and do not mean that Woodside endorses or approves those other sites or their content. Copying materials from other sites may infringe the rights of third parties. You should obtain the appropriate approvals before copying or doing any infringing acts.
- You may not frame this site nor link to a page without our prior written consent.
Your use of this website and this disclaimer are governed by the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Western Australia.
You accept that your use of this site indicates your acceptance of this Disclaimer and the Privacy Statement.
Forward looking statements
- This website contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements generally may be identified by the use of forward-looking words such as ‘guidance’, ‘foresee’, ‘likely’, ‘potential’ ‘anticipate’, ‘believe’, ‘aim’, ‘estimate’, ‘expect’, ‘intend’, ‘may’, ‘target’, ‘plan’, ‘forecast’, ‘project’, ‘schedule’, ‘will’, ‘should’, ‘seek’ and other similar words or expressions. Similarly, statements that describe the objectives, plans, goals or expectations of Woodside are or may be forward-looking statements.
- The information and statements on this website about Woodside’s future strategy are not guidance, forecasts, guarantees or predictions of future events or performance, but are in the nature of aspirational targets that Woodside has set for itself and its management of the business.
- You should be aware that those statements and any assumptions on which they are based are only opinions and are subject to inherent known and unknown risks and uncertainties, many of which are beyond the control of Woodside and its officers, directors, employees, advisers or representatives. Those risks and uncertainties include factors and risks specific to the industries in which Woodside operates (including, but not limited to, price fluctuations, actual demand, currency fluctuations, geotechnical factors, drilling and production results, gas commercialisation, development progress, operating results, engineering estimates, reserve estimates, loss of market, industry competition, environmental risks, physical risks, legislative, fiscal and regulatory developments, changes in accounting standards, economic and financial markets conditions in various countries and regions, political risks, project delay or advancement, approvals and cost estimates), as well as general economic conditions, prevailing exchange rates and interest rates and conditions in financial markets.
- Details of the key risks relating to Woodside and its business can be found in the “Risk” section of Woodside’s most recent Annual Report released to the Australian Securities Exchange. You should review and have regard to these risks when considering the information contained on this website.
- If any of the assumptions on which a forward-looking statement is based were to change or be found to be incorrect, this would likely cause outcomes to differ from the statements made on this website.
- Investors are strongly cautioned not to place undue reliance on forward-looking statements, particularly in light of the current economic and political climate and the significant uncertainty and disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic and the current conflict between Russia and Ukraine.
- None of Woodside nor any of its related bodies corporate, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, advisers or representatives, nor any person named on this website or involved in the preparation of the information on this website, makes any representation, assurance, guarantee or warranty (either express or implied) as to the accuracy or likelihood of fulfilment of any forward-looking statement, or any outcomes, events or results expressed or implied in any forward-looking statement. Accordingly, you are cautioned not to place undue reliance on those statements.
- Past performance and pro forma historical information is given for illustrative purposes only. It should not be relied on and is not indicative of future performance, including future security prices.