As an upstream oil and gas company with both offshore and onshore facilities, there are a wide variety of opportunities at Woodside for mechanical engineering graduates covering the breadth of the mechanical engineering discipline.
These include regular opportunities for:
- travel to operational sites
- troubleshooting problems on static and rotating equipment
- optimising processing equipment and processes
- participating in the overhaul of major equipment
detailed scopeof work documents
- managing contracts, liaising with suppliers
- conducting feasibility studies; and
- participating in major design projects.